[sc34wg3] Schedule of SC34 WG3 meetings at XML Europe?

Kal Ahmed sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:20:11 +0000

I haven't booked anything yet and can attend meetings either before or
after XML Europe. I am not sure that I can commit at this stage to being
present for a full four days - especially not four billable week-days.

Cheers,

Kal