Avoiding mistakes: was Re: [sc34wg3] DM conformance

Patrick Durusau sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 11:06:37 -0500

Lars,

Quoting from your post below:

 > I'm having huge difficulties working out what the hell it is you are
 > trying to say here...

As am I with your posts. Don't want to drop the thread but I want to
take a day or so to consider how I may (emphasis on may) make my
position more clear (or perhaps discover we are actually in agreement,
that has happended before at topic map meetings, despite vehement
"apparent" disagreement).

Apologies to the group is my quick replies, necessitated by the press of
the SBL meeting duties, has generated more heat than light on this topic.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau