[sc34wg3] Almost arbitrary markup in resourceData

Freese, Eric D. (LNG-DAY) sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:57:44 -0500

As I said (when the 3rd time was the charm) - No, XHTML is not enough for my
requirements because we want to use full (real) XML with our own semantic
markup.  I doubt XHTML would even meet a 20% usefulness level for us.
Anyone else?