[sc34wg3] Documents for London meeting

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:15:46 +0100

I would like to remind everyone of the deadline for submitting
documents to the London meeting.

National bodies must receive documents no later than 4 weeks
prior to the meeting, i.e. Friday April 4th. To ensure that
they processed in time, please send them to Jim and me no later
than March 28th.

I believe we are expecting new drafts of

(1) SAM
(2) RM
(3) TMCL requirements

There may also be updated documents for the following:

(4) XTM syntax and deserialization
(5) HyTM syntax and deserialization
(6) Canonical XTM

Other contributions are most welcome.

A revised draft agenda will be distributed prior to April 4th
with pointers to relevant documents.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)