[sc34wg3] The missing link

Sam Hunting sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 19:57:38 -0500 (EST)

> Congratulations on the revised draft of RM4TM, which is much cleaner than
> previously and, therefore, easier to understand.

I think I can spoeak for all the editors in saying thank you.

However, we have a good ways to go, and I venture to predict the next
draft will be cleaner still. Your bracing criticisms were crucial to
getting it in as good shape as it is, and I hope that everyone who was not
yet worked with the text will feel free to do so, based on the good
effects that your work had.

> Syntax Processing Model for an existing
> syntax that can be used to prove that you can describe all of the components
> of that syntax.

We are keenly aware of this. It is on the list.

<slash>

Sam Hunting
eTopicality, Inc.

Co-editor:  ISO Reference Model for Topic Maps

Topic map consulting and training: www.etopicality.com
Free open source topic map tools:  www.gooseworks.org

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.