[sc34wg3] Latest comments added to the RM

Sam Hunting sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:52:11 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Steve Pepper wrote:

> At 12:45 04.03.2003 -0500, Sam Hunting wrote:
> >As always the file is at:
> >
> >     http://www.isotopicmaps.org/rm4tm/RM4TM-latest.html
> >
> >(This set was quite substantial -- thanks everyone!)
>
> Is it possible to put up a version that doesn't include all
> the parids, ednots and whatnots? It's incredibly difficult
> to read without becoming distracted.

I'm sure this is possible; we'll see what we can do with the next release
(coming quite shortly). Obviously, we want to make it as easy for people
to comment as posisble, and if hiding the apparatus helps that, then so
be it.