[sc34wg3] Draft agenda for Montreal meeting

Mary Nishikawa sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:44:14 +0900

Thanks Jim for the clarification. It has been a little unclear to me how
the two groups should be working together within the liaison framework.
This is clearer. See you in Montreal!

Cheers,
Mary