[sc34wg3] Beta-Draft TMQL Use Cases (Was: Re: Alpha-Draft for TMQL Use Cases for review)

Robert Barta sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:24:25 +1000

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 04:53:23PM +1000, Robert Barta wrote:
> I have added some detailed use case and fixed some editorial errors
> and created it in DocBook:
>
>    http://topicmaps.bond.edu.au/junk/uc2.dbk

Dear all,

Thanks to those who sent me feedback. I have incorporated most of it
into

   http://www.isotopicmaps.org/tmql/use-cases.html

[ some of Ann's stuff is still missing ]

Changes:

	- detailed case about literature references, test data + real queries + results
	- added High-Integration use-case from Ann Wrightson
	- moved generic queries into stand-alone section.

I will do some more work (corrections, references) towards the end of
the week.

\rho