[sc34wg3] RE: SC34 Web Site

Mason, James David (MXM) sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:37:35 -0400

OK, you asked for it, you got it! Since they won't let you browse the
server, I've made a couple of archives.

It's not pretty yet, but I've put up archives of all the electronic stuff I
have, back to WG8 days. There are two (VERY LARGE) zip files, one for WG8,
the other for SC34 (up to date as of today). This is everything I have,
including WG input during meetings, drafts, DTDs, etc., etc.

At some point I need to cut this up into manageable files, but this will
have to do for now.

Look for it through
http://www.y12.doe.gov/sgml/sc34/sc34oldhome.htm#archives

Jim