[sc34wg3] Montreal meeting confirmation

Patrick Durusau sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:16:37 -0400

Steve,

I am checking on the availability of a projector from the SBL and should
be posting a note on that no later than this coming weekend. (Assuming I
don't get a response by email sooner than that from the SBL group that
is already in the UK.)

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

Director of Research and Development