[sc34wg3] Draft Minutes from Baltimore: 6-9 December 2003

Patrick Durusau sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 07:13:44 -0500

Greetings!

One of my fellow workaholics in the TM community reminded me that I had
not posted a compiled set of the Baltimore minutes. ;-)

I have made some minor corrections, names spelled correctly, etc. but
this remains a very rough draft of the minutes of our meetings.

As such, please do not post these to any website where we cannot post a
corrected version after everyone has had an opportunity to review them
and suggest corrections.

Please limit corrections to obvious errors or language that is too
confusing to be useful. Expansion of comments, a trick common in US
legislative bodies, should be reserved for separate email posts to the list.

Post all corrections to the list as it may cut down on the number of
people who report the same error.

Using: "Baltimore Correction: (subject of correction)" as a subject line
will help readers avoid these posts if they are of no interest.

My target date for a fully corrected version is: 17 January 2003, so
please get your comments in as soon as possible. I will post that
version as the "Corrected Draft" and if no one has any serious
objections by 24 January 2003, I will be posting it to Jim Mason to
become part of the permanent record of SC34/WG3.

Hope the week is off to a great start!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau