[sc34wg3] Subjects, role players, and user-defined association types

Steven R. Newcomb sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
03 Jan 2003 16:55:25 -0600

Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@garshol.priv.no> writes:

> * Sam Hunting
> |
> | I have facets in my mental checklist, BTW. Not sure
> | whether a separate "model [sic]" is required or
> | not.

[Lars Marius:]
> For what it's worth, I think the SAM covers them. The
> only thing that remains is to write up how HyTM
> deserializes into the SAM so that people see how it
> works.

I think so, too.  This "what about facets?" question is
evergreen between Martin and me.  If he didn't have a
British accent, you'd think he was from Missouri (the
"show me" state).  (:^) I really do believe that Martin
is among the blessed, for he shall be (fully!)
satisfied.  Time will tell, and it won't be long, now.

-- Steve

Steven R. Newcomb, Consultant
srn@coolheads.com

Coolheads Consulting