[sc34wg3] Re: Requirements for TMCL and conformance testing: Due Date?

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 11:04:56 +0100

At 23:03 01.01.2003 -0800, Mary Nishikawa wrote:
>I have been asked to review the schedule for various tasks for WG3 to
>complete before the next meeting in London.
>
>I seem to recall that there was a request for requirements for TMCL from
>national bodies and there was also a request for conformance testing
>requirements. Are there any due dates for these? Thanks.

We didn't set any due dates, so feel free to provide input as soon as
possible! I am wondering if we should have a dedicated mailing list for
TMCL, as we do for TMQL. That would allow more extensive outside
participation. On the other hand, it's more administration and even more
opportunities for those accursed cross-posters :) What do people think?

Other tasks will be to participate in the continuing discussion around the
"SAM" and the "RM" as new drafts are prepared, hopefully at regular
intervals between now and London.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)