[sc34wg3] N358 and N372 Requires synchronization: changes in workplan, names, etc.

Mary Nishikawa sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 01 Jan 2003 22:51:10 -0800

Steve,

Thank you for your detailed reply. We really did need this clarification to
move forward with our discussions. This is being forwarded to Komachi-san
and SC34 Japan to be discussed at our next meeting on January 31.

Cheers,
Mary