[sc34wg3] RM: Comments on Topic Map Graphs

Sam Hunting sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:33:45 -0500 (EST)

yOn Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Mason, James David (MXM) wrote:

> Yes. Tables must be called out in text, as in general technical writing, but
> a table can present normative information. Some standards (e.g., ISO 10646,
> a.k.a. UNICODE) are almost entirely tabluar.

OK, then. I'm sold. As Steve has said, Table 1 is already in Table 2
(though horizontally instad of vertically) so we can excise it.

That leaves Table 2.

Any ideas on how to buff Table 2 [parid0146] to a high gloss?