[sc34wg3] parid0287

Sam Hunting sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 14:33:21 -0500 (EST)

REF: parid0287
TXT: The purpose of these property values is to enable arc traversals
within assertions
COM: If the graph is an "abstract data structure" (parid0005) I'm not sure
where traversals are "enabled." Is it meant that the RM is an "enabling
technology" and opposed to an "encompassing" technology? Probably not.
END

REF: parid0287
TXT: intra-assertion
COM: Intuitively, this phrase is clear. Do we need a concept of
"direction" ("arc" versus "edge") to formalize it?

Sam Hunting
eTopicality, Inc.

Co-Editor, ISO Reference Model for Topic Maps

Topic map consulting and training: www.etopicality.com
Free open source topic map tools:  www.gooseworks.org

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.