[sc34wg3] Vote summary on tm?l-wg list move

15 Feb 2003 13:12:14 +0100

I've now, finally, gone through the votes and the result is:

  isotopicmaps  9
  XMLhack       7

So there is a majority for isotopicmaps, if not exactly overwhelming.

We will do the move as soon as possible. Details on what *you* need to
do will follow as soon as we have them.

  Who               What          Where
  ----------------- ----------------------------
  Kal Ahmed         XMLhack       tm?l-wg
  Holger Rath       XMLhack       tm?l-wg
  Mary Nishikawa    XMLhack       tm?l-wg
  Tony Coates       XMLhack       tm?l-wg
  Sam Hunting       isotopicmaps  sc34wg3
  Jim Mason         isotopicmaps  sc34wg3
  me                isotopicmaps  nowhere, really

  Nikita Ogievetsky XMLHack       tm?l-wg
  Jan Algermissen   isotopicmaps  sc34wg3
  Patrick Durusau   isotopicmaps  sc34wg3
  Derek Millar      isotopicmaps  sc34wg3