[sc34wg3] CXTM CD posted

30 Dec 2003 16:02:37 +0100

* Kal Ahmed

| I have updated the CXTM specification in accordance with comments
| received both on this list and at the meeting in Philadelphia.

Actually, there's one thing you appear to have overlooked, and that's
the comment I made on section 4.10 in this email:

I see that source locators are not canonicalized, but we still have a
problem with URIs that were relative in the input file and also with
subject identifiers used for reification. We can solve the latter by
modifying 4.4 (and probably should...), but the former isn't solvable,
and I think it should be possible to also test files that contain
relative URIs.

This was just a quick glance at the one crucial issue I thought had to
be solved. There may well be more, but I'll leave those for when I
have time to look more carefully at the spec.

BTW: An informative annex with a RELAX-NG grammar for CXTM in compact
syntax would be nice...