[sc34wg3] New TMRM draft released

Patrick Durusau sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 04 Dec 2003 16:02:32 -0500

Greetings,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that a new draft of the TMRM is
available at: http://www.isotopicmaps.org/tmrm/tmrm-latest.html.

Please note that it has been submitted for an official document number
and should be appearing at the usual ISO locations shortly.

Please also note that it is too late for NB consideration and comment
and it is being released more as a indication of the status of the
editing on the TMRM than anything else.

For example, I was supposed to insert issues much like Lars did so
successfully with the TMDM but the press of other duties prevented that
from happening with this draft. There are any number of rough spots and
issues that will require discussion, debate and decision by the
committee and I hope to indicate at least some of those in the near
future. No doubt committee members and other interested parties will
spot others I have overlooked.

None of this is meant to prejudge what the committee will decide in
terms of a way forward early next week at the ISO meeting on the TMRM
but to provide one view of what disclosure means in terms of the topic
maps paradigm.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick
--