[sc34wg3] Draft Agenda for Philadelphia

Robert Barta sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:36:05 +1000

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 09:46:46AM +0100, Steve Pepper wrote:
> Attached please find N442, the Meeting Notice and
> Draft Agenda for the WG3 meeting in Philadelphia.
>
> Exact details of the location will be found in the
> Meeting Notice for SC34, which Jim will be sending
> out (if he hasn't already done so).

Steve,

This is to inform you that I will not be able to attend in
Philadelphia. There are too many logistics problems to be solved.
Next time my life situation will be considerable different, I guess.

I hope to find a bit time to work on TMQL over the next weeks and I
fully trust in Lars that he represents our contributions.

\rho