[sc34wg3] N0429: Topic Maps Reference Model: Requirements

Patrick Durusau sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sun, 03 Aug 2003 12:36:29 -0400

Steve,

Just a quick note of thanks for your comments!

The requirements were substantially re-written by the working group and
a new draft date fixed for 15 October 2003. The re-written requirements
will appear as part of the working group report to appear shortly after
the meeting.

In later discussion, I pointed out your specific request for "one or
more real-world business problems" and the committee agreed that the
requirements document could be cast with the much shorter requirements
part first, with a distinct second part devoted to the "real-world
business problems." I thought that would help maintain focus in the
respective parts of the document.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick