[sc34wg3] TMCL Requirements

Patrick Durusau sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 06:34:05 -0400

Graham, Mary,

Thanks for the additional insight!

So I take it that TMCL does specify the application of constraints but
when such constraints are to be applied, is up to the user?

What I found misleading was not specifying "when," which I took to mean
some other mechanisms was required in addition to TMCL. What was meant,
if I am reading your and Mary's replies correctly, was to indicate the
application of any constraint specifiable by TMCL is up to the user. But
if it is applied, that is done using TMCL.

See everyone in London!

Patrick