[sc34wg3] Conformance

Luis J. Martinez sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
28 Apr 2003 12:51:26 -0400

* Lars Marius Garshol
> * Luis J. Martinez
> |
> | I don't think I use the term "data model" on my post, because I
> | don't know what data model means. All I am concern with is a Model,
> | an absraction of the concept of Topic Maps and its semantics.

> That's OK, but it does mean that you are describing a model that has a
> different goal from what the SAM does.

> I do agree, however, that that sentence read out of context does sound
> a bit too wide. How about this?

I didn't mean to put things out of context. I understand the
ideas. Like you mention above, my point is that I am not clear on what
is the goal of the SAM. If I don't have it clear what is the goal and
purpose of the SAM, then I can not effectively interpret the document.

Luis J. Martinez
tel: 201.401.4816
email: luisjm@luisjm.com