[sc34wg3] Revising the Agenda for London

27 Apr 2003 12:32:11 +0200

* Michel Biezunski

| Sunday May 4th
| - Separate the afternoon session in 2 parts:
|    1. CXTM only - 1 1/2 hour
|    2. Conformance issues for SAM, TMM and CXTM (1 1/2 hour)

* Steve Pepper
|=20
| This might make sense. Certainly there seems to be dependencies
| between conformance to XTM, HyTM, CXTM and the SAM. Whether it makes
| sense to include the Reference Model in this discussion remains to
| be seen. Hopefully this will be clarified during the Saturday
| afternoon session.

Are you serious?!? This would leave us without any time at all to
discuss the SAM, and there are quite a few issues still open with the
SAM that *must* be settled before it can go to CD ballot. If you
accept this the SAM will not be able to go to ballot until after
Montr=E9al.=20

I see below that you said that we should leave the agenda as it
stands, and that makes me feel better, but I still think Michel is
right that we need time to discuss the roadmap.

--=20