[sc34wg3] Presentation for London meeting (XTM)

20 Apr 2003 23:46:23 +0200

In order to help us be more productive I've prepared a presentation
that will walk us through the issues currently open with XTM. The plan
is to use this to guide us through the session about XTM on the
Friday.  It presents the resolutions that Graham and I have come up
with as well as some issues at the end for which there are no
proposals yet. (The resolutions are those given in N0399.)

Comments are very much welcome, of course.

(To those of you who had the previous version mailed to you for
review: look at this version, not the one I sent you. This one has
been improved with help from Kal, who reviewed it for me.)