Constraints needed (Was: Re: [sc34wg3] The Norwegian National Body position on ISO 13250)

Robert Barta sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:40:24 +1000

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 08:41:18AM -0400, Patrick Durusau wrote:
> If you have a moment, can you say a bit more about what sort of
> constraints were discussed? The reason I ask is that W3C schemas have
> some constraints by data types and I am wondering what other types of
> constraints, if any, are seen as being needed in your discussions.

Patrick,

This may probably not directly answer your question which ones are
_really_ needed by the user community but so far collected are these

   http://topicmaps.it.bond.edu.au/mda/rho/tmcl-constraints/constraint-type

[ more to come, URL will not be stable ] and also rather application
specific ones like in

   http://astma.it.bond.edu.au/project-use-case.dbk

\rho