[sc34wg3] to advance Topic Maps

Michel Biezunski sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:21:14 -0400

> At 13:06 13.04.2003 -0400, Michel Biezunski wrote:
> >The problem with your attitude is what would
> >prevent anyone to think that you are preventing
> >some of your competitors to gain access to
> >topic map standardization? If you would be
> >acting like that, you would not behave otherwise.
>
> Ah, the vendor argument again! I see no point in
> continuing this discussion with you.

Should I understand this as you recognizing
that you accept what I am saying?

Then we need to figure whether it's appropriate
that a standard body be used to bless one vendor's
strategy looking at eliminating its competitors or
act in order to enlarge the acceptability
of the standard and be hospitable to various
kinds of application?

Michel
Michel Biezunski
Coolheads Consulting