[sc34wg3] N0391-0394: New SAM/XTM documents

Mary Nishikawa sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 01:41:20 +0900

>*Michel
>
>I don't know what it means to have 2 models.
>I know what topic maps mean. That's different.
>And I don't want to go out on the market
>explaining: well, there are 2 models because
>we couldn't figure out how to agree within
>the group. Pick the one you prefer.

The Japan National Body has looked at the Roadmap.
The way the relationship between the models in the
diagram makes sense to us, as far as I have understood
from our meetings.

It has me more confident to have other experts
who are not directly involved in WG3  review our work.

We do review these documents, and we agreed with the
roadmap.

I'm not so sure what you are getting at. It seems that
you have some other diagram in mind that the Japan
national body has not seen yet.

Cheers,
Mary