[sc34wg3] WG3 Baltimore Meeting 6/12-9/12

Steven R. Newcomb sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
31 Oct 2002 10:58:31 -0600

Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net> writes:

> As a result, this is advance notice that WG3 will
> convene on Friday December 6th at 9.00 somewhere in
> Baltimore - probably the Convention Center, or a
> nearby hotel. We will hold four days of meetings,
> from Friday 6th to Monday 9th, interrupted only (on
> Saturday morning) by the SC34 opening plenary.

I will be there, and I will conscientiously strive to
arrive ahead of time so I will be set up and ready when
Steve "bangs the gavel" at 9:00 am on Friday.

By the way, I have discovered that by calling the Days
Inn with a polite but obviously price-sensitive
demeanor, and by saying I was "going to attend a
meeting", I could get a $99/night room rate.  ("This is
definitely our very best rate.")  It's right across the
street from the Convention Center:

Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
100 Hopkins Place * Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone +1 (410) 576-1000