[sc34wg3] Baltimore meeting

Ann Wrightson sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:12:45 -0000

All,

Having an employer who worries about where I spend my days, I'll have
trouble participating if sc34 WGs creep into the preceding week *as well
as* the split plenary over the conference week. Let's do one or the
other...=20
(I've only just succeeded in convincing my new employers that SC34
really does take all the conference week!)

I'm arriving Fri mid-pm, and staying all week.

Cheers

Ann W.

-----Original Message-----
From: sc34wg3-admin@isotopicmaps.org
[mailto:sc34wg3-admin@isotopicmaps.org]On Behalf Of Steve Pepper
Sent: 24 October 2002 13:24
To: sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Subject: [sc34wg3] Baltimore meeting

I am preparing the meeting notice for WG3 in Baltimore and would like
to know the following:

(1) Who plans to attend the meetings?

(2) Which days can you attend?

     Normally we would start after the plenary on the Saturday, but I
     have a feeling that we are going to have a lot to discuss this
time.
     Therefore I would like to know how many people could actually
attend
     on the Friday before the plenary. Please, all of you, return a
     completed list to me a.s.a.p.:

        - Fri Dec 6  Y/N
        - Sat Dec 7  Y/N
        - Sun Dec 8  Y/N
        - Mon Dec 9  Y/N

(3) Are there any issues, other than the list of action points for
     the SAM and the Reference Model, that you would like to discuss?

Thanks for a quick response.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)

HEDRA Limited=20
Registered Offices: Craven House, West Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7ES=20
Tel.  01252 719000=20
Fax   01252 719111=20
Web   http://www.hedra.com=20
Registered in England number 2491619=20
VAT registration number 537 7047 30=20
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and=20
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom=20
they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please=20
notify the sender and delete the original message from your system.=20

This email and any attachments to it have been checked for viruses.=20
However, you should verify that both the email and any attachments to it =

are virus free and the sender accepts no responsibility for any damage=20
which may be caused by the inadvertent transmission of executable code.=20