[sc34wg3] Draft Reference Model

Bernard Vatant sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:14:47 +0100

Steve

> As an invited expert on this mailing list, you are also an invited expert
> to any WG3 meeting, including the one to be held in Baltimore. The Reference
> Model will be discussed in depth on the Monday, so I suggest you try and
> attend on that day at least.

I will attend the WG3 as soon as I arrive in Baltimore, somewhere in Saturday afternoon.
So I'll will attend Monday session, sure enough.

> As convenor of WG3 I would be happy to give you some time to present your
> findings, but you should be aware that there will probably be a lot going
> on on that day, so be prepared to squeeze your report into a fairly short
> time, perhaps as little as half an hour (including discussion).

Thanks. That should do. Nobody will stand maths longer than that anyway ...

Bernard

Bernard Vatant
Consultant - Mondeca
www.mondeca.com
Chair - OASIS TM PubSubj Technical Committee
www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/