[sc34wg3] Draft Reference Model

Steven R. Newcomb sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
13 Nov 2002 17:22:08 -0600

A draft of the long-awaited Reference Model is now
available at http://www.isotopicmaps.org/rm4tm/.

I would like to thank:

* Vicky Newcomb, my partner in everything, and no less
  so than usual in this.  She did the HTML rendition
  and the graphics.  (Everyone has already seen the
  graphics).

* Sam Hunting and Jan Algermissen, without whose
  essential intellectual and spiritual contributions,
  and many months of constant hard work, this draft
  would not exist.

* Martin Bryan, who made essential improvements to this
  draft.

* Michel Biezunski, whose constant monitoring of the
  progress of this draft, and the insights and
  criticisms he contributed to the development process
  of the Reference Model, were invaluable.  (Also, we
  should all bear in mind that, without Michel's
  incredible and sometimes lonely persistence over many
  years, none of this Topic Map stuff would be
  happening today.)

-- Steve

Steven R. Newcomb, Consultant
srn@coolheads.com