[sc34wg3] Montreal meeting of WG3

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:57:20 +0200

To all WG3 members: Urgent

In Barcelona we agreed to have a WG3 meeting in Montreal in conjunction
with Extreme Markup. This meeting needs to be organized immediately, so I
would like your feedback at once.

We provisionally agreed to meet Saturday and Sunday, August 3-4. Looking at
the program, I see that Monday August 5 would be possible for most regular
WG3 attendees.

Our major task is to progress the SAM and RM, so it is essential that those
responsible for these two items are able to attend. In addition we would
like to have as many other people as possible.

Please help me by answering the following questions immediately:

(1) Which dates can you attend? (3rd, 4th and/or 5th of August)?
(2) Do you prefer a 2-day or 3-day meeting?

Thanks.

Steve Pepper
Convenor, WG3