[sc34wg3] Re: Montreal meeting recommendations

Michel Biezunski sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:18:58 +0200

Lars Marius,

Thank for your questions. I don't have time now to answer in detail
to all of them, but I want to answer to the last one you asked.

> Also, one question to SRN & MB that I personally have is: what is the
> purpose of the core model? What are its goals? Why is it being written?
> I know the PMTM4 document says something about this, but it's not
> obvious that this text necessarily applies to the new situation.
> Englightenment on this issue would be very much welcome.

You should check the slide presentation we did at the Semantic Web
Workshop in Stanford (look for it at www.topicmaps.net and under
"Recent presentations". This should contain material that will answer
(at least) some of the questions you are asking.

Michel
Michel Biezunski, InfoLoom
Tel +33 1 44 59 84 29 Cell +33 6 03 99 25 29
Email: mb@infoloom.com  Web: www.infoloom.com