SC34 Procedures (Was: [sc34wg3] Response to SC34 N 251)

Sara Hafele sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:27:03 -0400

Hi,

The only request that I have is that when a document number is requested,
the document is submitted within a reasonable amount of time.  I would like
to avoid gaps in the document register for documents never received or
cancelled.

Also, please update my contact information on the SC 34 template to the
address and phone number below.

Thanks.

Sara Hafele
American National Standards Institute