[sc34wg3] Submission to TMCL process

27 Nov 2001 16:44:01 +0100

I've just sent in documents on the Ontopia Schema Language, for the
consideration of the WG before the Orlando meeting. These documents
define the schema language implemented in Ontopia's tools. We are
making them available so that the TMCL design discussions can be
informed by this work.

We do *not* expect that the OSL will be adopted by SC34 as the
standardized TMCL, but we do hope that this design can inform the work
on TMCL. In particular, we expect that it will have to be extended
with data typing capabilities. Other extensions may also be necessary.

The two documents are:

The first is the specification, the second a brief tutorial.

--Lars M.