[sc34wg3] RE: How Two Syntaxes Can Make One Standard

Sara Hafele sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:47:47 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C11510.6418D5B6

Greetings,

This document will be number N235 and posted to the SC 34 site as soon as it
comes up.  JTC 1 web site has been a little temperamental this week.

Thanks,

Sara Hafele
American National Standards Institute
25 West 43rd St.