[tmql-wg] Call for TMCL Proposals [Was FYI: New attempt with TMCL Lite]

Mary Y. Nishikawa mnishikawa@f08.itscom.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 23:54:53 +0900

Hi Dmitry,

It may be time for you to submit a document to ISO as your proposal for TMCL.
Are you going to Amsterdam, and if so, are you scheduled to give a
presentation of your ideas?

I realize that formalities are not the most essential part of this process,
but it would then require the national bodies to review your work.

There have been a few comments here and on the TMQL list about what TMCL is
and what it isn't.
I think that there was even a comment that it looks like OWL lite.

I suspect that there may be a few more proposals in the minds of the people
here. Graham and I hope to receive then soon!

Best regards,
Mary

PS: I will get to some of the other comments on the list as soon as I can.
I am really backlogged after beginning a new job.