[tmql-wg] TMQL use case solutions

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ontopia.net
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 00:36:59 +0100

Robert, Dmitry, and I have now managed to write up solutions to the
TMQL use cases[1] in topic map form, and have produced an HTML
rendition of it that should make it easier for people to compare the
various languages. You can find this at:

This is still a work in progress, so expect there to be some further
tweaking of the queries, possibly addition of more queries, etc.

Comments, reactions, feedback of all kinds is of course very much
welcome.

If you want to see your own language in there, you can just write up
your solutions in an LTM file, using the following template

[mylanguage : query-language = "My language"]
{mylanguage, homepage, "http://..."}

{q522.1, solution, [[]]} / mylanguage

{q522.2, solution, [[]]} / mylanguage

{q522.3, solution, [[]]} / mylanguage

and send it to me, and I'll add it to the document.

If anyone wants the XTM version of the entire topic map, let me know,
and I'll post it on isotopicmaps.org.

[1] <URL: http://www.isotopicmaps.org/tmql/use-cases.html >