[sc34wg3] TMQL draft

Rani Pinchuk rani.pinchuk at spaceapplications.com
Thu Nov 24 05:51:22 EST 2011

Dear all,

First of all, I apologize for being absent from the last discussions. I
am working hard to get budget that will allow us to further contribute
to WG3.

Regarding the question below, I thought I have already answered this in
an email from 16-Oct-2011 13:44 titled "Re: [sc34wg3] Minutes from 7
October 2011":

 > Patrick, from my point of view, there is no problem to publish
 > the TMQL draft we submitted, if it is accompanied by a clear
 > message mentioning that the editors are well aware that this
 > is a half done work containing many mistakes and
 > inconsistencies, as we were running out of time and resources
 > and had to submit what we had.

I am not sure what else I can say or do with regards to that. Maybe, if
there is no objection from anyone, I can simply forward the email with
the above mentioned draft to the sc34wg3 mailing list?

Kind regards,

Rani

--
Rani Pinchuk