[sc34wg3] Some inconsistencies in the tmcl schema

Michael Quaas michaelquaas at web.de
Wed Oct 28 08:31:08 EDT 2009

I think we misunderstood. I was a bit confused about the data type and
occurrence type thing so probably I din't expressed myself very well. So
once again.
In the schema now:

tmcl:regexp isa tmcl:occurrence-type;
    has-datatype(xsd:string).
tmcl:subject-identifier-constraint ako tmcl:constraint;
    has-occurrence(tmcl:regexp, 0, 1).
tmcl:regular-expression-constraint ako tmcl:constraint;
    plays-role(tmcl:constrains, tmcl:constrained-statement, 1, 1).

A subject-identifier-constraint has an occurrence tmcl:regexp, but an
regular-expression-constraint does not. Isn't that an error?
What I think it should be:

tmcl:regular-expression-constraint ako tmcl:constraint;
    has-occurrence(tmcl:regexp, 1, 1).
    plays-role(tmcl:constrains, tmcl:constrained-statement, 1, 1).

Michael