[sc34wg3] Some inconsistencies in the tmcl schema

Michael Quaas michaelquaas at web.de
Tue Oct 27 13:24:23 EDT 2009

Hello Lars,

unfortunately I've found this not yesterday, so it seems that there is a
new version necessary again.

Lars Marius Garshol schrieb:

8.
>> 1. tmcl:role-type plays the unallowed role tmcl:constrained in
>> tmcl:constrained-statement.
>> At line 64 following is defined:
>>  plays-role(tmcl:constrained, tmcl:constrained-statement, 0, *);
>> but in the tmcl:constrained-statement definition there is no allowed
>> role-combination for this.
>>

> The problem is line 64, which shouldn't be there. Well spotted!

I think there is the same problem on the other side. The
tmcl:topic-role-constraint plays the unallowed role tmcl:constrains in
tmcl:constrained-statement (147). Same for tmcl:topic-name-constraint
(132) and tmcl:topic-occurrence-constraint (140). But all three are used
like this in the templates (53+63+73). Probably they should be allowed.

9. The new defined tmcl:topic-reifies-constraint should play the role
tmcl:allows in tmcl:constrained-topic-type (181), but this association
has no role like this. I think tmcl:constrains is meant.

10. Typo at the end of the lines 181 and 182 (swap . and ; ).

11. Typo in line 339. Missing "-" (I think)

Best regards,
Michael