[sc34wg3] XTM 2.1, editors' draft

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at garshol.priv.no
Thu Nov 26 12:40:08 EST 2009

* Lars Heuer

> I'd be more than happy to leave it as it is (do not mention "+"). The
> reason why I entered the bug report was that we use the "+" encoding
> in our CXTM test suite (and in the TMAPI test suite as well).

Then I suggest that this issue is resolved: we don't change anything in the spec.

The errors in the CXTM suite are probably my fault. I suggest we keep them, but that we change the baseline. I'd report an issue on the CXTM suite if SourceForge were up right now. Likewise TMAPI.

--Lars M.
http://www.garshol.priv.no/tmphoto/
http://www.garshol.priv.no/blog/