[sc34wg3] New TMCL draft

Motomu Naito motom at green.ocn.ne.jp
Thu Jun 25 05:07:08 EDT 2009

Dear Garshol-san, Moore-san, and All,

The following is my comments:

1. Constraint of the variants

The variants can't constrain by the types because they can't have the types.
But the following constraints of the variants are required in some case:

   - Cardinality Constraint
   - Scope Constraint
   - Reifier Constraint
   - Unique Value Constraint
   - Regular expression Constraint

I think the way to constrain cardinality of the variants can be added into
the Topic Name Constraint and it should be.

I don't know the way to constrain others. Are there any way to constrain
them? Do we need to add the type of variant into the TMDM?

2. Pharase 7.9 Reifier Constraint

I think the Role Type should be included in the Reifier Constraint.

Best regards,

Motomu Naito