[sc34wg3] Scope support in Ontopoly

Steve Pepper pepper.steve at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:46:15 EDT 2009

I wasn't aware that this couldn't be expressed in TMCL.

That would appear to be a major omission. I can't imagine a multilingual topic
map for which one would *not* want to have an enforceable policy regarding which
*specific* languages should be used for which particular types of name and
occurrence.

Will you register this as a TMCL issue?

Steve