[sc34wg3] Moving TMQL and TMCL forward

Graham Moore gra at networkedplanet.com
Thu Jan 31 03:43:57 EST 2008

Having rewritten TMCL due to syntax / representations changes many times
and the fact that the majority of TMCL is comprised of CTM and TMQL with
lots of CTM, I have paused until CTM stops moving.

TMCL is still missing the TMQL formalism, and one or two expression
clauses. I'm not sure if FCD is a good idea / allowed given that
subsequent changes will not be purely cosmetic or editorial.

Patrick, you should have received the latest draft during the Kyoto
meeting, if not please let me know and I'll resend.

Graham

Graham Moore, Director, Networked Planet Limited
Editor XTM 1.0, ISO13250 (TopicMaps) -2,-3, TMCL
e: graham.moore at networkedplanet.com
w: www.networkedplanet.com
t: +44 1865 811131
m: +44 7769658611 (UK)
m: +47 45271713   (Norway)

Networked Planet Limited is registered in England and Wales, no. 5273377