[sc34wg3] CTM: Realistic use cases or toy examples?

Jaeho Lee jaeho at uos.ac.kr
Wed Jan 30 18:57:22 EST 2008

Subject-Object-Verb order is just one issue, but not the major one. I don’t
want get into that argument here.

I just wanted to point out that naturalness in one culture may be
awkwardness in other different culture.

That is why I advocate a kind of culture-neutral notation with semicolon.

If one desperately need it, and the other can tolerate with it, well, IMHO,
I would go with it.

If you want an explanation of why it is awkward, not just because of word
order, please let me know.

I can give you a 5 min lecture :)

---
 Jaeho Lee