[sc34wg3] CTM - Semicolon as statement delimiter vs. List of Values

Lars Heuer heuer at semagia.com
Tue Jan 29 11:37:05 EST 2008

Hi all,

If
<http://www.isotopicmaps.org/pipermail/sc34wg3/2008-January/003604.html>
is an acceptable compromise, we have to drop the proposed "list of
values" feature, though.

The proposal as described here:
  <http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/0975.htm>
  """
  The WG agreed with the comment proposing to allow comma-separated
  lists of values for statements of the same type
  [...]
  """

wouldn't work anyway, unless we use a semicolon (or any other
delimiter that fits) as value separator.

I think, we have to decide at some point if we want the semicolon as
statement delimiter (technically not necessary if the colon for
occurrences is re-introduced) or as list-of-value-delimiter.

Which feature is more important?

Best regards,
Lars
--