[sc34wg3] ISO meeting October 2007

Graham Moore gra at networkedplanet.com
Tue Sep 25 21:38:29 EDT 2007

>> If it turns out that other people are also unable to attend on the
Monday
(perhaps for the same reason), we might want to consider compressing the
three days into two.

If no one will be there Monday then it would be good to know for those
of us yet to book travel.

Graham

Graham Moore, Director, Networked Planet Limited
Editor XTM 1.0, ISO13250 (TopicMaps) -2,-3, TMCL
e: graham.moore at networkedplanet.com
w: www.networkedplanet.com
t: +44 1865 811131
m: +44 7769658611 (UK)
m: +47 45271713   (Norway)

Networked Planet Limited is registered in England and Wales, no. 5273377