[sc34wg3] Possible TMRM issue

Patrick Durusau patrick at durusau.net
Sun Mar 19 18:47:47 EST 2006

Jack,

I think the point of confusion was your spelling of "legend" (correct)
as "legand" (incorrect).

Odd that I should notice the error since I think Newcomb had to correct
my spelling of compel in various forms with any number of "l"s quite
often. I guess I just happen to like the letter "l". ;-)

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick